The first things I decided to make were some pillow covers for my living room pillows (blue, green and brown pillows don't go well with a dark red couch). I decided on this beige fabric with red drawings, I got it a few years ago from an aunt that was downsizing her own craft station.
The fabric goes great with the couches and looks much better then the mismatched pillows we were using.
I used a simple envelope design as you can see here. I've been debating adding some buttons or something to keep it from opening up.
I love the end product! They turned out just how I wanted, even though it took some trial and error.
Thanks for reading!