August 13, 2014

Day in and Day out.

      Well we've settled into our new area wonderfully. It's been great most of the time. I must admit on days that it is just me and the little one, it's hard (part of the time). The rest of the time we go swimming, on walks, we play games, watch movies and visit neighbors. In all, I love it.
Most days don't go as I plan but as long as I just go with the flow, I'm able to relax and just enjoy my life.


     This summer has been insane. We've travelled a lot. I think this has been the busiest summer we have ever had. I've found that my favorite hobby is spending time with my family. I know it sounds a little odd, but most always that's all I want to do. It doesn't matter what we do. And this summer has been perfect for that. I love my family. And look forward to the many vacations we will spend together in the future.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment