August 23, 2014

Some days don't go so well

     All I have at home is one little one but today I feel like it's a mad house. I can't seem to do anything right today. It started out great. I even exercised and went on a walk with the little one and from then on... I feel like I'm having withdrawals. From what, I don't know. It's just one of those days. For dinner I'm sure we'll just be having mac and cheese(simple, no cooking today!)
      I was even pathetic enough to call my husband at work, and all I got in was an "I miss you:. But of course he's at work, he can't talk. I wish he could. :(
    The lonely life of stay-at-home moms... Not really there are just days it feels like that. Other days I manage to actually have an adult conversation with someone other then my husband. Maybe I should try that today...
    Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. I could use it today.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment