Here are some ideas to get you ready for fall and to get your little one excited for halloween.
- Make some play-dough with your little one and play with it.
- Make your own nature bracelet. here
- Collect leaves and twigs to make crafts.
- Make ghost plates and bats. here
- Play dress up with halloween costumes.
- Visit your local trails to enjoy the leaves changing colors.
- Make something with pumpkin together.
- Have a picnic and if it is to cold outside no problem just have a picnic on your living room floor. We do this all the time, we usually snack on crackers, cheese, ham and strawberries. Yum.
- Make a fall wreath. We did this last year and it was so much fun. here
- Paint fall leaves to hang on windows or as a garland. here
- Use masking tape to play hopscotch or bean bag toss. here
- Pull out some rain boots and go for a walk after it rains.
- Pin the face on the pumpkin. here
- Make a Peek-a-Boo house, you can even have them color monsters to put behind the door and windows. here