September 14, 2014

Sunday difficulties

This is for all those mothers that take their children to church by themselves.
Germany temple 2011

        It's hard, you know something is going to happen but you never know how bad it is going to be. Today was one of those days for me. I had to go to church even though R was tired and woke up really early; to give a couple a ride. Don't get me wrong I love giving them a ride. I just knew it was going to be difficult but I didn't expect R to think it was time to go when the meeting started or for her to think it was okay to run into the chapel without me(three different times). But I must admit it was cute when she crawled under the bench to sit with the couple we took to church.
      We ended up going on a few walks around the church house which seemed to help. But once nursery starts she is always so excited to go and that is when I realize it was worth it. She is learning and growing into an amazing little girl. I know it is difficult but keep going they will remember it for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment