October 26, 2014

Sunday Special

  Have you ever had one of those amazing days where everything just works out perfectly?

Yesterday was one of those days.

We started out early by pick up some family members and going to the temple. My dear husband took it upon himself to babysit our daughter and my niece while the rest of us went to do work for our ancestors.
As I'm sure you caught on, we work on family history a lot and it has been such a blessing! It gives us something to strive for and it brings our families together. I hope we can do it again soon.

It's funny how if we listen to the Holy Spirit we can be there for those that need us the most. I love my family very much and I'm so grateful for the people we were able to see yesterday. They have been a great blessing to our lives.


Thank you for reading and have a great sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment