November 20, 2014

Christmas trees though the years

I know thanksgiving is only next week and I am already thinking about Christmas. I just love it. We usually don't put up our tree until Saint Nick's day which isn't until the 6th... sigh. 
Oh well for now I thought I would leave you with some pictures from our last few Christmases. 

2011
We spent our first Christmas together with my in-laws and they had this huge tree outside. Apparently they would decorate it every year.

2012
This was R's first Christmas. She was almost 6 months old. She had fun playing with wrapping paper and watching the lights. 

2013
 Decorating was fun last year. R was old enough to help with the decorations and she only managed to tip the tree once(that day....) Toddlers... :) Never a boring day. As I type, R just sneaked into the bathroom(I wonder what she is playing with...let me check. Update: it was mascara. And she actually managed to get it on her eye lashes. My goodness she is fast.)


 Finished tree. 

We have lots to do for the Holidays and much to be Thankful for.



Enjoy the moment. 


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment