November 8, 2014

The Time For Hot Cocoa is Here

The cold weather is slowly approaching(I say slowly because it is in the 60s today!) It has been perfect. Growing up in Mexico we didn't have four seasons. We had two rainy and dry. 

During the summer I never want to go out of the house, it's just... to... hot. But once the temperatures drop, I spend a lot of time outside. It means layering up but who cares! You go out and when it gets to cold you make hot cocoa and sit by a fire. It's perfect.
And to demonstrate. Layers.

I've found that when it just starts to get cold it is enough to just wear a long sleeve shirt with a scarf, hat and sometimes gloves. I hope you are enjoying the weather as much as I am. I hope you all have a great day and...



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment