December 31, 2014

Happy New Years!

 We had a wonderful christmas full of family time. At first the holidays seemed to be missing something. I'm guessing it's because we are so used to spending it with extended family but we didn't this year. I was a little worried but it turned out to be my favorite christmas ever. Little R is old enough to get the idea of gifts! She loved opening them and playing with them immediately. She even made a gift for her daddy!

Is it terrible that I still have my stocking hanging with all the candy in it? We have had so many sweets in the house that I just don't crave them. Ja. I guess that's not all bad. 

Today is the last day of the year and I am so
excited for next year! This year was full of adjustments and next year I feel like we will just be able to enjoy life. I know things come up when you least expect it but I am still excited. 

I have seen so many people making goals and I think that is wonderful. I don't usually make goals for new years. I do it year round! Especially on General Conference weekends. It always seems like the perfect time to me. 
As a family we have decided to work on our fitness and health. Hopefully we don't forget. :) I have already been working on adding more veggies to our meals and having healthier snacks. It is definitely a work in progress. 

I hope you all have a great New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment