January 5, 2015

Crafty Toddler

As a stay at home mom I find it difficult to fill our time with things worth while. I feel like our days last forever.... Finding things to do that don't cost a ton is so difficult. And right now we kinda need some indoor activities(it's been so cold.)
 I know toddlers learn a lot by playing but I, at times, have a hard time playing with her. So I've decided to include her in things I love doing so we can enjoy time together. 

One of those things is board games. I love board games and little R is getting to the age that she can finally play the 3+ games. Yay!
We also cook a lot. She is always on a chair by the counter helping in any way she can(even if it is just making a mess.)
Though out the next year. I'll be posting some of the things we do together to give you ideas to become closer to your own children. 

We made paint! It was a lot easier then I thought it would be. Of course this is toddler approved paint. We made it with 1/3 cup flour and 1/3 cup water. I decided to just put some of the paint on a paper plate and to add food coloring there so we could have more colors. It was great. She painted forever and I loved using this paint myself. 

I have some left so we will definitely be doing this again. Just remember to seal the container properly.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Instead of saving all your kids art projects. Just take a picture. I really want to frame the blue one some day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment