August 18, 2015

Weekend Crafts


     A few months ago my grandmother found out that I like making crafts. As a result I got 3 boxes full of material and tons of ideas on different things I can make. 


I have few ideas on how to use these scraps. They are small pieces which means it might take me a while to use all the material. I figured I'd share the things I've made to give you ideas on how to use those small pieces of material for fun things and it just shows it doesn't take much to make things look beautiful. 

 My first craft is a pincushion. I got a sewing machine last year and I just needed a pincushion. I made it up as I went although I did use this website as inspiration. 



I also made little R a bag. She picked out the color and I just put it together. I figured she could use it for pretend play. When I finished I told little R we could put eggs in it. So as I went to find the plastic eggs. She took the liberty of putting all of the eggs in the fridge into her bag.... The casualties:  two. I guess toddlers are very literal. 




Have a great week!



Fluster Buster

No comments:

Post a Comment